Thursday, July 9, 2009




Hey guys ! How's everyone ? Busy with school works eh ?
Well , Cupid or rather IIIII has entrusted me updating hell's blog.
I will try my best to update frequently. Everyone has their own life right ?
So i will not be able to post every single day due to homeworks and events .
Sorry about that D: Damn, i dont really know what to write here =x Pardon me alrights .
Ohya , have you guys seen some blogs with locked tagboard
Which only allows some members to go in and tag .
Neither Cupid nor I know how to create those tagboards
The reason for us doing this is to prevent nonsensical people from spamming
Do hope you guys are able to understand that :D
So do talk to me on msn if you know how ! Thanks in advance :)
Otherwise , you guys might also like to send me pictures taken while u guys are gaming
Btw, my e-mail is Vague-95@hotmail.com

W/ love , -DING- aka Stitch

No comments: