Friday, July 17, 2009

Hi guys, all coping well w/ your life ? :D
Just want to remind you guys about fam channels and stuffs .
Do help out when there are fam channels bought .
It is really hard to fight over one channel .
So please do understand by earning fam points okay ? :)
Every single one of your effort counts ! Be a part , not apart .
Okay , i have told not to update the members list
Or would you guys prefer me to remove it ?
One more thing , do you guys want me to change the blog skin ?
Perhaps to a more intriguing one i guess .
Do add me in msn to send me pictures or other things .
I do not want ~Hell~'s blog to be so dead .
Pictures are one thing which can attract more ~Hell~ members
Constantly updating ~Hell~'s blog can be a solution too .
Promise to find time and update ~Hell~'s blog , thanks <3

p/s: Vague-95@hotmail.com
p/s/s: www.c-opyright.blogspot.com


W/ love , -DING-


No comments: