Tuesday, July 21, 2009

SMILE !

POOF ! Cupid here!

:))

HOW ARE YOU ALL?
thnx to stitch who had post some updates~

Since the fam seems to be so dead now.
i'll be re-Recruiting some members ~ those who are active and very noisy.

So fam chat wont be so dead anymore.

After few slaps i got from some of my so called bestfriend about few things.

I realize, that i being so Selfish this past one year,
and im so so sorry about it.
So far all inside my mind are channels and fam points.

Buying channels non stop for hours, without caring what are my members needs.

i'm so sorry about it.
i'm so blind and all i care is myself.

From now own i promise there will be less channels.....
More of loving moments more of helps each others in reaching each other goals.

I'll listen more then before.
i miss the old us. when we were small and so close to each other, where there are not much jelousy around.

Thnx for those who had slaps me right on my face and shoot me right on my brain, i just wanted to say,
I've lost everything.. From trust, to my boyfriend.
But at least i've finally wake up and realize what is a Fam :) stand for


MUACKSSSSSSSS YOU ALLL.

No comments: